Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome to Cupcake Toujours!

Cupcake Toujours is my Franglais (French/English) interpretation of "Always Cupcakes."

As my poor husband knows, I am drawn to all things miniature. And there is no petite interpretation more dear to me than the beloved cupcake. I find it rather amusing that in a "Super-size Me" nation such as ours, the tiny cupcake is the hottest trend. Whether the question is "What should I make for my sweetheart's birthday?" or "What should we serve at our wedding?" or even "What should I eat with this coffee?" the answer is...Always Cupcakes!

And so it is with great excitement that I embark upon this journey to bring you ever more delightful, delicious, and surprising cupcake combinations. Enjoy!

*S*

To learn more about me, visit Cupcake Toujours' sister blog, Confessions of a PRG
To satisfy your sweet tooth, keep reading!

No comments: