Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Copycat Recipe - PF Chang's Beef a la Sichuan

PF Chang's is one of my favorite places to eat in downtown Fort Worth. We always order the same entree, plus something new to try. The old stand-by is their Beef a la Sichuan, which is an amazing twice-cooked beef stir fry with julienned celery & carrots. I have been looking for a good imitation of this recipe for a while now, and I may finally have found what I've been searching for.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have not actually tried this recipe yet. There are a lot of specialty ingredients required to get the signature taste, and I plan to stock my pantry this weekend. However, I did want to go ahead and post, because I'm really excited to finally find this recipe. So without further ado...

PF Chang's Beef a la Sichuan

OK, OK, so it's not the actual recipe! For some reason I am having a real problem copying/pasting from the recipe I emailed myself. I did want to get this posted though, and I promise to come back a little later and type out the entire recipe myself. Right now, I have an interview to get to. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh I am so copying that recipe! Thanks for the link.